Nov 21, 2010

Comments

I use this blog to inform, educate and encourage others.  I post sample workouts (with minimal equipment) that I feel will challenge and benefit those who do them.  I also like to share articles and inspirational stories I find on other sites.  My goal is to help people develop a natural and effective path to health and physical fitness.

I welcome comments on the postings and encourage people to share their thoughts.  All I ask is that the comments are made in the same spirit with which I have grown this site.  To share experiences and build a community of like minded people growing together.

Until recently, I have allowed "Anonymous" users to post comments.  Though most anonymous people have been considerate with their comments (and have provided their name), there have been a few comments I have had to delete.  I have now disabled the ability to comment anonymously.  This does not mean that I do not want people to comment.  It just means they will just have to use a google account (or similar) to do so.  Please rest assured that I am not collecting email addresses so that I can try to sell you something in the future!  lol!

I hope this does not discourage people from commenting.  I'm sorry I have had to add this step to avoid inappropriate comments.  

Rick

1 comment:

Boris T said...

That sucks, sorry you had go to that measure. Some people just don't know how to play nice.